Friday, April 29, 2011

Countdown: 11 Days Remain

I'm not exactly sure what I want to put here. I am not the brightest, the most clever, or the fastest of all the people gathered to fight against whatever caused the eventual loss of Jad, Alex, and many others. I do not view myself as important, nor do I think this blog is absolutely nessisary. 


I think I will just dedicate it to my thoughts on what's going on in the community. My strong point has always been observations of people, how they interact, predicting what they will do next. Of course, I'm also going to put down first impressions of new events in the game, and the occasional pony reference. 

For those of you who do not know me, I am known in the community as Yuki-Onna. I am the admin of The Fourth Day Forums, and I have been playing since December 7th, 2010. Not very long compared to Sheik or Astartus, but I'm proud of what I have accomplished on my own.



So what am I going to do with this post, besides rave about myself? (I won't really. That would be terribly self absorbed.)

Well, we got ten days to sit on our duffs and look at the clock. Something like eleven days and nine hours until 6:00 PM that day, if I remember correctly. What do I honestly expect? Some OOC posts, leading slowly into IC like what we got with the Fake Trailer.


What I hope to take away from this new trailer? More stuff to strengthen my analysis of the Hubris House, as I've come to call it. It bothers me just how my perspective of it shifted when I went back to look at it again, and I want to see more of it. 

With any luck, the IC will be something interesting. It's been too long since I've been really afraid of anything, BEN, The Father, Kelbris... I want to remember that fear. 


In closing, I'll try to update this once a day, maybe twice, if I feel like writing. Mostly just observations of how the community is going through this. Maybe fireworks will go off. I'm hoping for something interesting o report.

No comments: