Friday, April 29, 2011

Long Day is Long

Observations on the community, Midnight of the 30th.

People I have not seen in months have been dropping by. Some of these are good, some of these are bad. Everyone seems... A bit on edge, to be honest. I can almost sense several friendships straining, including a few of my own. I try to keep face. It isn't easy.

People have stopped trying to force on topic, this I am glad about. I enjoy the bit of OT as much as the next, but when we're discussing the same things time after time... I get rather tired of it. We need new canon.

I'm kind of glad whenever we even get a troll in the chat. It's fun to play with them, y'see... Gives me something to do when even roleplaying and looking at art isn't enough. Late nights are cut back with school returning... Hope Jad doesn't put everything right in the middle of my Finals and stuff. I kind of need to pay attention to some of them, if not all of them...

Within Hubris is a bit more active again. Wonder how the trend will go, counting down until the 10th. I know I've been checking in a lot more, though that might have something in part to do with the MLP:FiM thread.

Hah. Ponies. Listen to me, I've gone soft.

No comments: